Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Inner Peace


Finding Inner Peace

By the grace of God, This has been a excellent and wonderful year, I got rid of a lot of baggage, made lifestyle and dietary changes and I have a new purpose in life. I am single, I am free, I am not tied or bounded to any woman or anyone, I don't owe child support or spousal support and I don't have fake friends or phony people around me anymore. Next year will be even better.

 2019 has been a very good year for me so far except for a few minor setbacks, I finally was able to move on from my past that was a baggage I had for almost 4 years and I was finally able to let it go and throw it into the fire, my health and my body has improved a lot, my relationships have improved and my relationship with God has improved, ever since I became a Christian I feel many good things have come to me, I no longer have anger, hatred, unforgiveness and resentment towards my enemies and people from my past, it doesn't mean they will be part of my life again but I don't have to hold on to the hatred that was consuming inside for so long I could finally let it go. 

2020 will be a new beginning for me and for my life I have planned many things and I look forward to new projects and a new future for myself, I am now focused on myself, building a future for myself and by myself. You don't need anyone to make you happy only you can make yourself happy and through God everything will come into place if you put your trust and confidence  in him, money, material things, power, people will never give you the joy that God can give you through his son Jesus Christ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment