Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Princess Elsa of Frozen


Princess Elsa of Arendelle 

I am not usually a fan of Disney Princesses but I have become very infatuated with Elsa from the movie Frozen. I saw the movie last month and I totally fell in love with the character, she is sweet, kind, compassionate, selfless and a strong woman. 

She is so pretty and perfect looking, she has a celestial look to her, an angelic face, icy blue eyes, milky white skin and has powers from the elements of ice which she controls at will. She was originally based off a Hans Christian Anderson Tale called "The Snow Queen" .

I am learning what I can from the character through the films, books, stories and the internet. I have dreams about her a lot because being married to her and being a big castle and living a safe and happy life which I yearn for. My friend from Norway sent me this artwork as a gift and it made me happy and smile. I thank her for thinking of me and sharing this to me it means a lot to me from the bottom of my heart :). 



No comments:

Post a Comment