Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Ducks


Ducks

I have loved ducks since I was a baby in pictures they have always been around me. I had ducks when I was growing up as a child in my hometown. My parents had half an acre and I had a little farm I had a white pekin duck named garffy and I raised him since I was a kid and he use to follow me around everywhere I went I use to carry him and I would just smile when he would quack and he would smile at me with his little smirk. Over time I have had different ducks in different places and homes I have lived in I had pekin ducks, mallards, black ducks and miniature ones of different breeds that I cannot remember. The last ducks I own was in 1998 and sadly I had to give them up because I had to move out of state. But I always kept duck stuff like plushies, picture frames, toys and anything duck related. When I was in depression or sad I would take a duck plushie and just hug it and cry with it for comfort. If I ever own a home or a farm I want to have a duck farm and raise them as my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment