Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hikaru Amagi



I don't know where to begin but I first came across Hikaru Amagi in a full page ad in Wizard Magazine, which is a Magazine that keeps up with the latest things on Comic Book culture. I wish I still had the magazine because it had Ash Ketchum and Pikachu on the front cover, this was back in 1999 when Pokemon was in its prime and the craze. Hikaru Amagi is the main character of the Anime Hyper Spreed Grandoll she is the daughter of the last surviving royalty that had died during the civil war engulfing her home planet, The Planet Grand. The story is similar to superman being that she was discovered by a couple and they raised her as their own. I just fell in love with her seeing her sweet and bubbly personality and just a very cute and humble demeanor. I love her smile her hair her voice her pink hair in large pigtails tied with ribbons on top and her glasses. If she was real I would hug her, kiss her, squeeze her and just kiss her forehead and tell her that I love her very much. She is my second dream girl I would love to have because she is pure and innocent. No evil and malice in her. Maybe one day I will have a Hikaru maybe... I love always my beloved Hikaru hugs and kisses xoxoxoxoxxox

No comments:

Post a Comment