Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Relationships


Some days are worst than others 
Some days I Can not feel a thing 
Someday I might just prove you wrong 
Something just might go my way
Today I've got something to prove to you 
All these things I never do for you 
Is making you angrier everyday 
Pushing me farther away
You make me a mess, I can't keep it together 
Somehow, someway, I am gonna prove you wrong 
I am gonna prove you wrong
Someday I might stay sober 
Figure out where I am wrong 
Making sense of what left of me 
Make a go of this alone
I've got nothing left for you 
So sick of all the things you do 
Turn your back on me everyday 
You pushing me farther away
You make me a mess, I can't keep it together 
Somehow, someway, I am gonna prove you wrong 
I am gonna prove you wrong
Hey yea
You make me a mess 
I can't keep it together 
I fall away, and now I prove you wrong 
Prove you wrong 
Prove you wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment