Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My Love Sailor Jupiter

I have been a fan of Sailor Jupiter since Sailor Moon same out in America in 1995. I fell in love of Sailor Jupiter's personality and character because she was like a outsider like myself I felt I could relate to her in many ways. She is tall, pretty, trying to be feminine as much as possible and she always wears rosebud earrings in her ears even in when she is in civilian form. I have always dreamed having marrying and dating Sailor Jupiter if she was a real person because she is so perfect in so many ways. I know she isn't real but she gives me peace, happiness and safety when I look at her, I have a Sailor Jupiter plushie in my room that I kiss and look at when I'm sad or down and I always play as Sailor Jupiter when I play the arcade version or the Sega version she is a great character to battle as. Her skin is so nice and clean and her eyes are green as emeralds and her hair is brown as amber and she is a tomboy and she likes to do guy things. I feel we would compatible in many ways because of our similar backgrounds and being outside the box. I would love to kiss her and make out with her and just tell her how pretty she is omg kawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!! nyahhhhh :3 Sailor Jupiter makes me feel happy and good inside in just so many ways she will always be my dream girl even if she isn't real I love soooooooooo much. Thank You Sailor Jupiter for being part of my life I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment